To see our full COVID-19 Protocol for In-person Classes and Workshops, please click here.
To see our full COVID-19 Protocol for Private Sessions, please click here.
- Online pre-registration through Mindbody required
- Max capacity of 16 students for Classes and Workshops. (< 25% capacity)
- For Classes and Workshops, there are individual mat markings account for 6’ social distancing between students
- All staff and students complete the Health Questionnaire prior to check-in for in-person classes, workshops and sessions. YOU MUST COMPLETE THIS FOR EACH VISIT
- Contactless temperature checks
- Masks must be worn at all times, including all of our instructors
- Mindbody account must contain your address, telephone and email address per NYS contact tracing guidelines
- Follow social distancing markers in all common areas
- Props are available for use, though we highly encourage bringing your own or using towels as a barrier between you and the props. Blocks and mats will be disinfected after each use
- No hands-on assists
- Daily cleaning protocols with high touch areas disinfected between classes
- 2 HEPA-13 filters running in the studio space, 1 HEPA-13 filter running in the private session room
- Strict adherence to hand-washing protocols and sanitizing stations