Our Urban Zen Integrative Therapy (UZIT) sessions are accessible to all ages and stages of life.
Each 45-min session is tailored to your specific needs within the symptoms of pain, anxiety, nausea, insomnia, constipation, exhaustion, and/or sadness. These symptoms can be worked with individually or combined to help you find ease in your body. Sessions take place in our wheelchair accessible studio or virtually via Zoom. Each session uses a layered approach of any combination of the following modalities: yoga therapy (gentle movement and restorative poses using props like pillows and blankets), essential oil therapy, breath and body awareness practices, reiki, and contemplative care.
Urban Zen Integrative Therapy sessions are rooted in contemplative care – a combination of meeting you exactly where you are in the moment and utilizing the simplest path to find peace and comfort in your body without any judgment or hesitation.
Examples of who may benefit from a UZIT session:
- caregivers caring for family, friends or clients of any age (ex: therapists, adults with elderly parents, parents with young families, teachers, medical or emergency professionals)
- someone with chronic illness
- cancer patients, before, during and after receiving treatment or surgery
- chronically stressed employees
- anyone dealing with an acute injury
- pregnant and postpartum persons
- older adults looking for gentle, supportive activity
- young adults who may benefit from slowing down
- athletes looking to balance their rigorous training schedules
- individuals at the end of life
45 Minute Urban ZenSingle Session
Package5-Pack 45 Min Session
- Valid for 5 45-minute UZIT Sessions
- Must be used within 5 months of purchase
We also offer weekly Urban Zen Restorative Yoga group classes- please see our Schedule page.
Kim offers our Urban Zen Integrative Therapy sessions. You can read more about her here.
If you would like to speak with someone regarding UZIT sessions and to see if they are the right fit for your needs, please fill out the form below. Someone will be in touch with you within 2 business days.
For private sessions, a 24-hour cancellation policy is in effect. If you miss your appointment, are late more than 15 minutes, cancel or reschedule with less than 24 hours notice, you will be charged the full price of the visit. If you cancel or need to reschedule up until the 24 hour mark, the paid session fee will remain on your account as a credit. Account credits can be used for any classes, workshops, services or trainings but are not available for use in our gift shop.
When booking a session, we require 12+ hours notice. If you would like a same-day session or don’t see time available that fits your schedule, you may email us at [email protected] to see if we are able to accommodate you.