Urban Zen Integrative Therapy
Our Urban Zen Integrative Therapy (UZIT) sessions are accessible to all ages and stages of life.
Each session is tailored to your specific needs within the symptoms of pain, anxiety, nausea,insomnia, constipation, exhaustion, and/or sadness. These symptoms can be worked with individually or combined to help you find ease in your body. Sessions take place in our wheel-chair accessible studio or virtually via Zoom. Each session uses a layered approach of any combination of the following modalities: yoga therapy (very gentle movement and restorative poses using props like pillows and blankets), essential oil therapy, breath and body awareness practices, reiki, and contemplative care.
Urban Zen Integrative Therapy sessions are rooted in contemplative care – a combination of meeting you exactly where you are in the moment and utilizing the simplest path to find peace and comfort in your body without any judgment or hesitation.
Examples of who may benefit from a UZIT session:
- caregivers caring for family, friends or clients of any age (ex: therapists, adults with elderly parents, parents with young families, teachers, medical or emergency professionals)
- someone with chronic illness
- cancer patients, before, during and after receiving treatment or surgery
- chronically stressed employees
- anyone dealing with an acute injury
- pregnant and postpartum persons
- older adults looking for gentle, supportive activity
- young adults who may benefit from slowing down
- athletes looking to balance their rigorous training schedules
- those who are dying
Our in-studio 60 min sessions are $100, and our virtual 60 min sessions are $90. A discount is available when purchasing 5+ sessions at a time.
If cost is a concern, we are able to offer 30-minute sessions at a reduced price or will work with you on a sliding scale. No one will be turned away.
Please see our rates here. For private sessions, a 24-hour cancellation policy is in effect. If you miss your appointment, are late more than 15 minutes, cancel or reschedule with less than 24 hours notice, you will be charged the full price of the visit. If you cancel or need to reschedule up until the 24 hour mark, the paid session fee will remain on your account as a credit. Account credits can be used for any classes, workshops, services or trainings but are not available for use in our gift shop.
Due to the ongoing pandemic, the studio is only permitted to host 1 client at a time in-studio for personalized sessions. In order to attend an in-studio session, you will need to complete a Health Questionnaire prior to your visit and wear a mask at all times.