COVID-19 Protocols for In-Person Classes and Workshops
1. 16 students maximum per class (< 33% capacity). Mat spaces are marked on floor with 6 feet between students. Teacher will 7 feet away from students and will remain on mat.
2. Social distancing and masks are required.
3. The studio has 2 HEPA-13 filters running during open hours.
4. Please bring your own mat.
5. We recommend that you bring your own props or bring towels to serve as a barrier between you and studio props. Blocks are available and must be cleaned with provided sanitizing wipes after use. Gently used blankets and props are available for sale.
6. Personal props or mats cannot be stored at the studio.
7. If you need to use the restroom, please maintain social distancing and hand-washing protocols.
8. You MUST register online for class. Please ensure your contact information (address AND phone number) is up-to-date in MINDBODY as mandated by NYS contact tracing.
9. Once registered, you will receive an email with full COVID-19 guidelines, including a Health Questionnaire that must be completed prior to arrival at studio.
10. Temperatures will be checked at the entrance of the studio. To maintain social distancing, only two people can check-in at a time. Please wait outside if necessary.
11. A credit will be given for cancellations made up-to 2 hours prior to class start. After this window, no credit or refund is available.
12. If you are not feeling well or exhibiting any signs of COVID-19 (fever, shortness of breath, cough, etc.), please notify the studio and do not attend class.
13. If you have tested positive for COVID-19 and have attended class within the last 14 days, please contact the studio immediately at 646-397-5695.