COVID Protocols for In-Person Classes and Workshops
- Per NYC guidelines, all clients and staff must show proof of vaccination to enter the premises. Vaccination card, a photo of the vaccination card, Excelsior Pass and NYC COVID Safe app are acceptable documentation. Vaccination appointment confirmation emails are not accepted.
- Masks are required for all students, clients, staff and teachers.
- Children in our Toddler classes are encouraged to wear a mask when able to, and children age 5+ must show proof of vaccination to attend class.
- Proof of vaccination will be documented on each client’s Mindbody account.
- 16 students maximum per yoga class (<33% capacity). Mat spaces are marked on floor with 6’ between students. Social distancing is required and masks are at your own discretion.
- There are 2 HEPA-13 filters running in the studio and 1 running in the lobby during open hours and/or class times. There is an additional HEPA-13 filter running the in Private Sessions room when in use.
- Fans will run continuously on low speed during classes to pull air upward. Please dress in layers, especially for restorative practices. Blankets are available for use.
- Please bring your own mat.
- We recommend that you bring your own props or bring towels to serve as a barrier between you and studio props. Blocks are available and must be cleaned with provided sanitizing wipes after use.
- Personal prop or mat storage is available for a limited number of Unlimited members only (not applicable to New Student Special clients).
- If you need to use the restroom, please maintain social distancing and hand-washing protocols.
- Online pre-registration is preferred. Please ensure contact information (address AND phone number) is up-to-date in MINDBODY for NYS contact tracing purposes.
- A credit will be given for cancellations made up-to 6 hours prior to class start. After this window no credit or refund is available.
- If you are not feeling well or exhibiting any signs of COVID-19 (fever, shortness of breath, cough, etc.), please notify the studio and do not attend class.